Whom Tycoon CA Pinnacle
The Pinnacle programme is the perfect ice on the cake for those pursuing B.Com or CA Intermediate and even for commerce students of class twelve who aspire for a global accreditation in Finance. ‘Pinnacle’ is a fast-track route for a global career in finance.
Why Tycoon CA Pinnacle
ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants. They aim to offer business-relevant, first-choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management.
Founded in 1904, ACCA’s core values are: opportunity, diversity, innovation, integrity and accountability. ACCA believes that accountants bring value to economies in all stages of development. Their values are aligned to the needs of employers and they work to open up the profession to people of all backgrounds.
ACCA supports 170,000 members and 436,000 students in 180 countries through a network of 91 offices and centres, helping them to develop successful careers in accounting and business. Through their public interest remit, ACCA promotes appropriate regulation of accounting and conduct relevant research to ensure accountancy continues to grow in reputation and influence.
The network is supported by ACCA education, technical and policy experts, and by global accountancy and education partners who help build organisations’ finance capability and brand reputation.
ACCA offers the flexibility in the form of exemptions to certain papers based on the qualifications of the incumbent pursuing the programme as follows:
- Commerce graduates are exempted from four subjects ( AB, MA, FA and LW)
- Candidates who have cleared CA intermediate (or IPCC) are exempted from five subjects (AB, MA, FA, TX and AA) depending on the year of passing.
- Candidates who have cleared CA Final are exempted from nine subjects consisting of all in the Knowledge Level depending on the year of passing.
How Tycoon CA Pinnacle
Pinnacle Programme not only equips aspirants to complete ACCA certification, but also helps them imbibe necessary soft skills necessary for a professional to work in international environments.
The Highlights of Pinnacle programme includes:
- Clearly drawn out preparation plan, rigorous training and mentoring to achieve fast track success
- Collaboration with reputed audit firms/other companies for quicker attainment of Associate membership
- Optional B.Com programme for plus two students from any reputed Indian Universities of the candidate’s choice, which offers weekend/distance education programme
- Frequently updated and globally relevant courseware designed by subject matter experts with decades of domestic and global experience.
- Fraternity of Seasoned Finance Professionals, Certified English Language Trainers, HR Experts, Career Development Professionals, Behavioural and Corporate Trainers who work towards providing holistic career development for our students
- Student mentors who act as a bridge between the institution, students and parents to facilitate student development
- Cambridge Business English Certification (BEC)
- Personality Development sessions by Behavioural Experts
- Goal Orientation session by Successful Industry/Business Leaders
- Corporate Etiquette session by reputed Corporate Trainers
- Cross-cultural sensitivity training by international training experts
- Resume Building & Interview Facing training by Career Development Professionals
- Stress Management sessions by renowned psychologists
- Alumni forum for networking and sharing career opportunities